Sunday, November 7, 2010




Anybody?


     I have a very nice pile of family names from mom's side.  I was wondering if the adults in Utah might consider doing an temple afternoon or evening to get some of the endowments and sealings done.  Bob and I are plugging away at this, but at best seem to get only 2 male names and 2 female names done in a month.   Maybe we could all plan to go to Timp, Draper, or even Bountiful and squeeze in 2 sessions (I have never done that yet) and then all go to dinner or something?  Might be nice to do it while Dad and Ramona are here with us.
     Let me know if you are interested and we'll start thinking up dates that might work!

3 comments:

somestratt said...

I would be up to it, but I think I could only manage one session

abstowe said...

That would be fine too! One is much, much better than none!

Nathan and Margaret said...

Way to go with the temple work folks!!! Love you!