Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cole at 2yrs 9months sunday21 2010


Amazing what kids can achieve when you just push them mercilessly. And he swims as well as he rides, almost across the pool by himself before it closed in August. One of out ROTC buds said when Jenny and I got married, that with our genes, if we'd just give him our two first kids, he'd turn them into Olympic athletes. Well, I think they stand a better chance here at home, with a dad who pushes them physically and a mom who pushes them mentally. I'm already teaches them the basics of tennis, while Jenny covers schooling, piano, and art as well, to cover all the bases.

3 comments:

Nathan and Margaret said...

That is so flipping cute! I love your strategy of taking over the world through nice genage and also relentless hounding! Yea Jenny. You are awesome!!!

abstowe said...

I think I would be jealous, or mad that my kids have not been so physically and mentally excellent.
But I love them too much!
I am afraid, however, that you might be secretly creating a new master race..........

Cindy said...

Darn, I think that I should have sent my kids to you to raise!!