Sunday, October 5, 2008

Elder Holland's Talk

Hey, Family!

Did you tune into the Saturday Afternoon session of General Conference? Elder Holland told a story of Clyn Barrus, a little 7-year-old boy who crossed the raging Teton River to bring the cows home. Clyn was the father of my son, Cory's, wife Jennie. It was Jennie's mother, Marilyn Barrus, who met your Dad in the Provo Temple and subsequently introduced us. Now you know the "rest of the story".

If you didn't hear the talk, tune in.

Love to all.

Nanna

2 comments:

abstowe said...

I was so excited to realize that I had met the widow in that story that I had to stop cleaning my garage and run to tell my neighbors!

somestratt said...

I went back and listened to Saturday afternoon session last night and loved knowing who Elder Holland was talking about. Thanks for reminding me Ramona!