Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally, a reall wall hanging, on my wall....


Ok sisters...thanks for your advise. As usual, I took it, and then did something totally different. There are too many things I would need to change to be happy with it in my living room right now, so I thought I would just go ahead and put it in my kitchen. There is already my black bench, as seen in the picture, as well as the word "CAFE" works better there. So, here it is! What do you think. I like it! For $4 not too bad.

6 comments:

abstowe said...

Hey,
It looks really cute there! I especially like the pint sized aprons!

Cindy said...

So cute!! Well done!

somestratt said...

I like the aprons too. They are a christmas present I made for the kids last year.

AmShaZam said...

I like this location- it looks so cute with the little aprons! You know I have this problem of not being able to hang things--four years here and I still have bare walls. I need help!

somestratt said...

Amber, I think that Brent would agree that I have the same problem. From what I have seen you are doing great though. As for me....one down (or up) that is a start.

Cindy said...

Amber--I thought you had made a decision to go with the non-inspirational vinyl quotes on your walls! I for one was looking forward to seeing "Eat your dang quesadilla" in your dining area!!! ;)