Thursday, April 9, 2009

Combination Locks

Subject: Throw away those combination locks You won't believe how simple and easy it is to bypass a combo lock, any combo lock. So You Think You Are Safe When You Using Combination Locks? Think Again! This is just what we need: One idiot kid telling many idiot Kids how to open combination padlocks without tools, skills, Or intelligence required! Just in case you were feeling like You were safe. WATCH THIS! I received the following video and I thought that you might Find it of some use, especially since many of us use lockers Secured with combination padlocks at the gym, locker rooms At various clubs, storage buildings in our back yards, etc.! I wouldn't have believed this until I saw this video. Be Forewarned: If you notice cut up soft drink cans lying around, you Might check your belongings that you had safely padlocked For safe keeping they just might not be where you left Them!

3 comments:

abstowe said...

Wow - I'm glad I watched it yesterday! I am dying to try it, but darn it I can't find a combo lock anywhere at our house!

Cindy said...

Wow! Who on earth thinks of these things? I watched some news show recently that showed how easily people can break into any house door (and deadbolt) using this special key thing which is of course easily available off of the internet. It made me a little sick to my stomach!

Jeffro said...

What an intelligent sounding boy! Well I guess he did figure out how to hack the lock, record it digitally and upload it to the Internet. Maybe we should be scared.