Saturday, June 20, 2009

Flying



I was out flying a few weeks ago with my Battalion commander. We were flying the normal route south, and instead of passing by my job at the Camp, we circled and did some landings. I stuffed my cell phone under my helmet and made a discrete call to my boss. He and a few other came across the street as I landed and I lateral taxied in front of them before whipping it back around and taking off again. I am in the front seat, and if any proof is necessary that I am on the controls, the back seater's hand is on the hand-hold, and the front seater's neck in pencil-like, (ie- mine).

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

Isn't there some new law about talking on your cell while driving? Well, just make sure you call me if your headed my way.

Apache Watsons said...

willco