Monday, June 9, 2008

BLACK BEAR SIGHTED AGAIN!

Alright... So at swim practice tonight everyone was talking about how the bear came back and how they saw it. I just decided to doodle around for a few minutes before I had to go to bed, and this is what I have up with. xD

I know, it really isn't good, with the white and they weird box at the top, but I didn't have enough time to go over it and fix that.











Keep going!!




















ALMOST THERE!!!!



















1 more!!!!!





































EDIT: ____ Picture was to small, but now it is fuzzy...

4 comments:

cindy baldwin said...

LOL! I like it. 2,000 pesos????

Nathan and Margaret said...

Josh, laila is the one in the family famouns for finding the perfect picture to go with what she wants to say. And I thought that picture MUST be from Laila!!!!

Super pic and you earn your stripes as an excellent blogger!!!!

And your little sisters and brother CLOSE!!!! YIKES!!!

somestratt said...

That is funny. I dare you to print some out and start stapling them to trees, or rubber banding them to your neighbors mailboxes!

Nathan and Margaret said...

Laila's idea wins funniest! I would pay good money to see your neighborhood plastered with these, and then see what your neighbors think. Being able to be a fly on the wall would be great, but I understand from reading animorphs books ( another good idea laila,) that once your a fly all you can think about is how delicious poo smells and how you want to eat some. It is really distracting.