Monday, September 15, 2008

Laila update

Well, I have lots of random pictures to share with everyone, but first and foremost are pictures for Jeff and Jeremy to envy. Oh yes....poison ivy time for me...AGAIN. However, this time I actually have bubbly oozy poison ivy, which I don't think i have been blessed with before. So here you go AGAIN brothers. Eat your eyes out because I know you are envious. And just incase you were wondering, yes, it is all over my forearm, the picture just isn't very good!
Ok, I am no pro. photographer, but these are the pics we got of Hunter and Lilly's first days of school this year. Yes, Hunter is displaying his attitude, and yes, I actually took Lilly's after she got back home, but we got the pics. At least we got the pics.

Joshy taking a break with his feet kicked up on the dinner table (take a close look at those feet..yuck!!!) Next he is enjoying some ice cream after his bought with hand-foot-mouth disease. After being very sad for a few days, he then got very happy for a few days. That was NICE!!!


Here are some of our amazingly beautiful tomatoes. I have been awe-struck by the perfection in which these cherry tomatoes grow. Both our cherry and grape tomo's are going wild. I am definitely a grape tomo fan though (thanks Jeff and Amber.)

Which curtains (the long ones in the dining room) Both are unfinished, but the full red ones are free. The brown/red two tone ones will cost me. Both may save me a little bit over the winter if I close them at night.

6 comments:

abstowe said...

Thanks for reminding me - I never did take back to school pictures this year!!!

As for the curtains - go with the free red ones and maybe do a brown accent on it, or a tie back to bring it all together!

somestratt said...

Smart on the curtains. I wonder how they would look with a brown panel on the bottom. I am sure I could find a clearance fabric at JoAnns that would go.

Cindy said...

I know I'm not a good decorator, but I find the 2 toned curtains disconcerting--at least in the pictures. I'm with Andra. Use the red ones and make a brown tie back.

abstowe said...

Woo Hoo! I have finally developed a fasion sense! Wait, maybe it is just my cheap-ness radar that looks like fashion sense. Hmmm

I am Sam said...

i vote red too... looks kind of like... what is that word...
bor... oh i don't know.

i still can't believe there used to be stairs there, Laila.
you know you always had the most highly attuned fashion sense in the family...
other than B&G during their Miami Vice clothing phase, that is.

somestratt said...

yes, sam, and you took on a very important part of there no longer being stairs there. You are the only one in this family that can say you helped destroy our house!!!