Saturday, July 5, 2008

Prom pics from Paces. . .Jessica

As I tell you later during Levi's prom pics, the important thing here is to notice my cool flowers!!!! I think the flowers are ultra important. This boy is named Brandon Todd. He is a super nice boy in our stake who went with Jess to Prom.

Here Jessica is torturing Brandon. But we hear that there is a contract out on Brandon by Mike (who is jessica's scottish missionary)'s best friend. They have plans already to dispose of and dump the body of anyone who dates jess.
This would make a wonderful wedding announcement photo. I can recreate it any time in early june that anyone would like.



This prom stuff is really fun! I didn't think I would be one of those moms going nuts with the camera! But it turns out I totally am!!!!




8 comments:

Jeremy said...

I absolutely love her dress!! Your flowers are beautiful too :D

abstowe said...

What flowers? I could only see the pretty dress!

Nathan and Margaret said...

sure, you can buy a beautiful modest dress anytime online from herriman utah, flowers are miracle people!!!!

AmShaZam said...

I love the dress and I love your flowers! And I hope that boy doesn't get killed. He looked really nice!

somestratt said...

OH if only I had known about modest princess dresses when I was in high school. Not that my dresses were horrible (sleeveless) but I like these new modest dresses so much more! And WOW! What great flowers!

cindy baldwin said...

Wow, I completely LOVE the dress!

AmShaZam said...

The dress I wore to my Junior prom was this same electric blue color...with electric blue shoes dyed to match. Yowza! But Jessica's dress is way cuter than mine was!

Cindy said...

I love the dress too, where did you get it--did it cost a fortune? And your flowers are incredible! I want some!