Sunday, February 3, 2008

Emily Came Outside

I tried to move Em's car tonight (it had about 8 inches of new snow on it) and got it stuck. She came out to help me move it (tow strap to my little jeep) having found her Snow Pants that her mom gave her a few years ago... all the sudden Em wants to play outside. granted, it's 28 degrees instead of -28 right now... here are some pictures.

Em says: "Where did this snow come from"














Sam Says: "What Snow?








Sam: "Oh, That Snow... I can see it now!"

8 comments:

abstowe said...

Hmm, Sam, on my computer, your pictures are so dark that all I can see is the snow! Any way you can lighten them up and re-submit?

somestratt said...

so, how much snow was there for real, 3 feet, or 5'11''? Cute pics, even if they are dark

cindy baldwin said...

This is sick, sick, sick, sick.

Nathan and Margaret said...

need lightened pics! Digitally enhance please. I know these are going to be worth a laugh.

Cindy said...

Looks like such fun! I'd be jealous except that we had 1/2 inch of snow a few weeks ago and went sledding in the slush--such fun!

I am Sam said...

sorry ppls.. em only comes out with the groundhog... and i don't currently have any digital programs but "paint".
maybe next time i can take pictures while i'm at work... or perhaps skipping work.
p.s. my new job... working out well.

abstowe said...

What new job? Where? Do tell....

Nathan and Margaret said...

did you resubmit the pics? Because now I can see that you are in the pictures??? And Em too! Did she push you over?