Friday, February 1, 2008

Remodel finals because Laila made me.

Sorry I didn't flip these pictures before posting. Just turn your heads sharply one way or the other. Hey, I know you all have a good chiropractor, you can do this!!! But I am more sorry to publish this after the great thing on mom. I really loved that. So I am only doing this becuase Laila is making me. Andra, note the shower curtain. Great minds think alike.
Bathroom sink and other necessary stuff.

View of the kitchen sink wall, looking out window towards horse barn, for those of you who know where my horse barn is.


Fridgerater wall, featuring Isaac.



This is the view from the dining room back into the kitchen. You can tell the walls of the dining room are a work in progress still. They are a deeper woody green than the kitchen, but because of the different lighting, you don't always knowtice the different color.















6 comments:

somestratt said...

all I can say is WOW. I love everything. And the before and after of both kitchen and bath are AMAZING.

Jeremy said...

IT dosent even look like the same HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! I cant for the life of me figure out what is where? So baffled it is rediculous. Love ya.

abstowe said...

Marg,
I think all that work was really worth it! You truly have come away with a showcase of a kitchen!
And I love your shower curtain! The thing I can't figure out is that there is NO WAY to get the fold marks out of it. You would think with all that steam, they would eventually fall out, but no.

Apache Watsons said...

Dzamn, muh nillas!! Sweeeeet digs, yo. Luv yuh.

Cindy said...

Wow Marg--it's looking great!

Jeremy said...

The kitchen looks fantastic, The two different woods for the cabnetry is unusual no? It looks really progressive but who thought of that? BEAUTIFUL kitchen. When Maria and I are back in that part of the country this next summer we will try to do another east coast road trip to visit the fam again.