Thursday, February 7, 2008

I just love this kid!


Don't you love it when you catch one of your kids doing something that's a little naughty, and all you can think is how adorable they are?? I walked by the pantry and noticed the door was open, but didn't think anything of it until I heard a rustling sound. I backed up, peeked in, and there was Jared--sitting in the dark munching on a graham cracker. I have no idea why--except that perhaps he suspected it was *not* snack time anymore!

Seven year olds are the blessing I get for having survived a difficult pregnancy and the first 3.5 years...I am sure of it.

5 comments:

somestratt said...

Cindy, that is so funny and so cute! I love it.

AmShaZam said...

I know what you mean...seven has been SO fun!

Cindy said...

Amber, that's quite the picture!! I can't imagine being that flexible!

AmShaZam said...

Nah- Jenny could show me up any day of the week (that she's not preggers...)

somestratt said...

OK amber, I tried this and it was a funny sight! I am definitely not as strong, coordinated or flexible as you! But I did get a good laugh out of trying!!!