Thursday, January 17, 2008

Great Idea


Well Andra and I had the greatest idea of the decade today. Brent and I are going to sell here and go live in their basement right next to dad and Ramona. We could finish it for them. It would be the perfect polygamist type (without the shared husband) relationship in the world. We also figure out that this way I will be able to keep having children while she stops, and she can play with my kids! I mean, it has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, potentially a kitchen, its own pantry. All it lack is a washer dryer hookup. Big deal. Who needs clean clothes anyways. I am sure she will share with me! Oh well, it may be a dream but it was a fun conversation non the less

7 comments:

AmShaZam said...

Heck, while we're at it, Jeff and I are coming over, too! It will be like the eternal beach trip! (at the dried-up Genola resevoir)

abstowe said...

Y'all are fuuuhhny!
I know we are moving into a mansion, but perhaps we should think about adding individual bungaloes out by the pool where the cabanna boys are.

somestratt said...

oh, did you say cabana boys. Then we are definitely coming! You are the funny one Andra!

Cindy said...

Too far from the beach.... :(

Nathan and Margaret said...

Cindy you are forgetting the charms of the Genola Resevoir!!! I mean. Really!

Cindy said...

Hmmm.....Ok, I've thought about it, and the reservoir just doesn't do it!

Apache Watsons said...

Jenny and I are ready to pull our double-wide up onto and then a little off to the side of the driveway, preferably near to the dogs that they might guard over it and it's estreeminess valuations thereof!!