Friday, January 11, 2008


Here is the soon-to-be six-year-old with our Mr. Snowman. Carter and I built him after school the other day. We've had so much snow, and we just love it! Carter and Elaina were out sledding the other night until 8:00. Carter comes home from school, eats lunch as fast as he can, and he's out in the snow on his sled again. Can we say, "like father, like son," anyone? I think we're going to have another snowboarding addict on our hands. Meanwhile, while everyone is nestled all snug in their beds tonight, think of Jeff, somewhere up on Timp, on the Klondike with his 11 and 12-yr. old scouts. I hope he stays warm and returns with all his toes.

5 comments:

somestratt said...

carter is so cute, and that snow! We've been in the mid 50's to mid 60's this week. I guess we have the winter weather to look forward to though. And who in the world thought of winter camping anyways. I am sure that Jeff is just loving it (jokes!)

Jeremy said...

Glad you guys have snow. I cant remember the last time I actually saw snow in the provo area. I felt CHEATED when I was there. As far as Snowboarding goes for Carter, Good times had by all, like father like mother like son like daughter, Expensive day out. Love you guys. -Jeremy

abstowe said...

Where did you find a pipe for your snowman. I would use my question mark, but somehow I have broken it. Weird. You have lots more snow than we have here!

AmShaZam said...

My sister-in-law got us a snowman kit for Christmas, complete with hat and pipe. Isn't that funny? And Jeremy- who says snowboarding has to be expensive? Jeff and my little brother found a hill in our neighborhood, built some jumps and played for hours! And speaking of being in the Provo area...are you guys ever going to be down here so we can give you your Christmas gift???

Cindy said...

Wow--that snow looks like such fun! We want snow! It snowed here (yes, in Durham) the other day for 10 minutes. And then a few days later it was 75 and we went to the beach! But we want some snow so we can go sledding. We haven't had enough snow to sled (and we don't need much!) for 3 years... :(

We have a snowman kit too--someone gave it to us last year. we need some snow!