Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yes, his name is Mahonri

So tonight I got a very curious call from Laila, who wanted to know all about the guy I'm dating. She asked for pictures, so Laila, here you go. :)

This is the two of us with my roommate Sara at a fun little place in Rexburg.

NO that is not an engagement picture. (My roommate took a bunch of pictures of us on this bridge when we first started dating and EVERYONE thinks they're engagement pictures. They're not. They're just nice pictures!)

So now you've seen him. He's a really awesome guy!

8 comments:

abstowe said...

Cindy Lynn,
He sure looks like a cutie! And the two of you look good together too. Maybe you should save those pictures, they may come in handy one day.....

Cindy said...

Ok, his name may be Mahonri, but he goes by Mahon. And all of the gals at book club were sure he was Polynesian!

cindy baldwin said...

Nope... definitely not polynesian. I've seen him dance. He has white boy hips. (As in, no hips.)

somestratt said...

Hmm, looking at his hips huh Cindy Lynn? Interesting. Actually I always picture him as Indian (from India.) We have lots of Indians here so Mahon actually sounds Indian. Cute guy though. Thanks for the pics!!!

cindy baldwin said...

Indian? Nope... he's from Idaho!!!

Jeremy said...

I have cindy's back on the white boy hips thing. Jeremy is just the same...not that that went anywhere..... :)

Nathan and Margaret said...

I think Mahonri is cute! and I love the name. I am so into it! Ditto on you guys looking great together. :)

AmShaZam said...

So why Polynesian or Indian? Wouln't you have guessed he was Jaredite with a name like that?

Jeffro-