Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Problem Solved

I have talked to Ramona, and everything is OK.

My daughters and I have started a night for ourselves since they are older. Last year it was a cruise. Sadly, this year it will NOT be. :( For my MADNO (mother and daughters night out) which we have started to have we are probably going to go to a Time out for Women or women and girls. Somewhere between here and NC.

All women and girls related to John Grant are invited. From grandma on down. . . This would include Ramona, her girls, and our daughters. We get to decide which of out own daughters we want to bring. So you old fogies gird up your loins. And you young non married girls. . .grab your bathing suits. This is gonna be great.

This isn't a traveling type thing. More all female relatives who are close enough. Or who happen to be in the area. Or who own a private jet.

This might be the last time we have Ramona here in the East to do this, maybe she will continue this out West when the time comes.

3 comments:

somestratt said...

Count me most likely in. Margaret, you read my mind on this one!!!

AmShaZam said...

So, are we doing Time Out for Women now instead? or in addition to? What's the verdict?

Cindy said...

I think that sometime it would be fun to do Women's Conference together. I think that Margaret is suggesting an additional activity with a wider membership. In addition to what is henceforth and forever going to be called Sisters Nite Out.... ;)