Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Going crazy





So, I may be going crazy,

but the results are actually kind of

nice! Bob and I stayed up till 11:30 working on the storage room shelves, making them look nicer than they ever have since we built the thing!!! Now the floor is still a mess, but I will have to do that when the kids are asleep so that they don't mess up my nice grocery store. The one bonus of clearing this much stuff out of our house is that the house really does stay a lot cleaner!!! Yeah!

I have to give kudos to Amber because she organized the food room for me while we were in DC this summer, so that was truly the head start that I needed.
Everything I do, I imagine buyers walking through and what comments they will make. I hope this one is "Wow - I want this storage room!!!"

6 comments:

Nanna said...

Andra,

The storage room looks fabulous! I just loved walking into our basement when it looked like that. It was like going to the grocery store! Now, we have everything in moving boxes stacked to the ceiling! We have them labeled, but they are so impossible to access we have ended up just going to the store and buying what we need. If our house doesn't sell at our open house this Sunday I'm going to start unpacking! We can't wait to see the progress on your new house when we get there for Evan's blessing!

somestratt said...

Andra,It is beautiful! I love in-home-grocery stores!!! I want so badly to live near you and shop the sales with you and have an IHG like you!!!

abstowe said...

I would love to think that we could keep our new storage room this clean, but unless I am willing to put a lock on the door and be the only one who goes up and down the stairs to retrieve things - it probably will not happen.
It is nice to dream.....

AmShaZam said...

Speaking of Evan's baby blessing...when is it? And the storage room looks fantastic!

Cindy said...

Ok, that is so cool. Wow. I want a storage room!!!!!

abstowe said...

Thanks - It I even made my kids all go downstairs to see it! And then made Bob go down there. I figure if a project takes 5 hours, SOMEONE had better appreciate it!
As to the baby blessing - December 2nd. Meet at the church at 12;30 to get a seat. I think there is another baby being blessed the same day, so it will be pretty crowded. We will be having BBQ pork sandwitches, and I will have to get Amber's funeral potato recipe. Anyone coming is welcome to bring a salad or a dessert (to go with the costco cake!)