Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Trip to Utah


Greetings, All!

We are heading to Utah for little Evan's blessing and will be leaving here sometime the 28th or 29th of November. We'd like to stay unil Sunday the 9th or Monday the 10th, but we are concerned about where we will stay. Since my Dad's home is no longer available as a launch pad for us we need to find someone else who wouldn't mind a couple of old fogies camping on their living room floor for a few days.

We want to be able to visit with everyone, and will need to spend some time up in Cache Valley, but we're up for dibs on anyone who wants to give us shelter for a few days. Let me know if you're available for our visit so we can make our plans. Love to all!

4 comments:

cindy baldwin said...

Hey! I might be in Cache valley the weekend of the 30th (not sure yet). If you are there, give me an email or a call!

abstowe said...

Me, Me, Me, Me....
First, we would LOVE to have you stay and would give you whatever bedroom you would like....
Secondly, I do not think Bob will have gotten all of our projects done by then, and we could really use some experienced help!!!
Thirdly, Ramona, where is your Dad?

somestratt said...

Ok, you are free to stay with me, but I think the plane trips back and forth might get tiring really quickly. I just wanted to let you know that I loved that picture of you and dad. I can't wait to show you guys to the kids tomorrow.

Grant Watson said...

The Grant and Sage Watson's have a spare bedroom with all the trimmings and the two cutest only female siblings in the clan. I'd even be willing to take some leave to spend some time with you guys.

Grant