Saturday, November 3, 2007

No pics from the philly

Hey everyone!

I wanted desperately to find our camera cord so that I could send some pictures with this update, however, I still can't find it and I want to participate in this blog site, so here we go.

All the Philly Strats are doing well. Today, the coldest day of our fall so far, will be spent re-roofing our garage, which is in desparate need of it. We figured we better do it before we had to replace the whole roof, and not just the shingles and outer wood. Hopefully Brent stays put on his precariously balanced purch and we end the day with no "sam-esque" type injuries. Sorry Sam, the jokes have to be made.

Haloween was a perfect day. Okay, admittedly, my day was hectic, and crazy. Very crazy. But the evening was warm and it was great to visit neighbors without freezing to death, or sit on the front porch as they visited us without freezing. Joshua was a bumble bee, Lilly was a pumpkin (both are passed down costumes that everychild in our family will get to where) and Hunter was a biker, like a Harley biker. He liked the idea of having multiple tatoos. For trunk-or-treat brent and I dressed up as clowns and Aunt Carrie was a John Deere poster girl. For Haloween night Brent and I wore our wigs, and Carrie went as a biker chick, to be with Hunter.

Hopefully soon we will finish this garage business, and as the weather progresses to get colder we will be able to start up work on our kitchen again. Counter tops and floors here we come. It is sad to say that Margaret will have her new kitchen in less time than ours, and even sadder to say that Andra will get a whole new house in less time than either Marg or I get our new kitchens!!!! Geez. Better start praying harder!!!

Well, I vow to find my camera cord so that we can send you all some pics. Lets hope that our two/three awal brothers eventually get active on this site. I am hoping it is technical enough for even the most busy of boys!

Hey, anyone ready for a beach trip next summer!!!! I am

Laila

2 comments:

abstowe said...

However, your kitchen will have cost a heck of a lot less than our new house - and Marg's kitchen will be waaaaay more beautiful than mine!

somestratt said...

Oh well, I guess in every situation you win some and loose some.