Thursday, November 1, 2007

Nov 1 Alerbammy Watsons





Well, they say I ain't diploesta blog er nuthin' as it could be an OPSEC violation, but seeing as this here's private and not in my name per se, here goes. I know I have already emailed most of you all of

this, but may as well have it on this here new fangled site.
Jenny is at 22 weeks now, and we have an appointment today. Hopefully it will increase our sense of calm before I go to SERE on Sunday. It will be 21 days of survival and resistance training classes and then field implementation, also known as Camp Slappy. Since I have orthodontics, permanent retainers, caps and crowns, temporary and permanent, I probably won't be getting alot of 'face time'. Just as well. Open handed body blows, then. After that I have 6 weeks of Basic Officers Leadership Course, also known as 'Death by Powerpoint', or "A Complete Waste of Time'. At least it will keep us here till Cedric Leupold Reginald Ruprict Pennington Watson is born in Late February. All told we will have 2 years at Rucker, 2 months for warrant school, a month or two doing funeral details throughout Alabama and Florida, 5 months of primary, instruments, and low level flight, 6 months on 'hold', almost 8 months for the might longbow Apache 64D, 3 weeks SERE C and 6 weeks BOLC, plus whatever other waits we need or can get for yon baby to get here all one-piece-ified. Well, off to give more foot rubs.
The A-team

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey there, if I'd known you just wanted to be slapped around I would have done that when we were growing up and I was still bigger than you!

Cali is just adorable!

love to all,
Cindy

cindy baldwin said...

I'm sorry. I refuse to be associated with a cousin named Cedric Leupold Reginald Ruprict Pennington Watson!

abstowe said...

Ben, she is getting so big and so cute!
We will remember you in our prayers while you are in camp slappy.
Tell Jenny to call whenever she gets bored!