Monday, November 12, 2007


I am really looking forward to the beach, but WAIT! - we left out girl's night out! Here are some pictures of the kids in the hotel hot tub and pool in Park City just to give you a reminder of how much fun we have there. It was not nearly as much fun with the kids as it is with my sisters/sisters in law - especially since Matthew was terrified to go to sleep in the hotel room (re: wake off and on until 1 am). The kids did have fun though, so I guess that is what counts! Anyone want to suggest a date for tGNO 2008?

8 comments:

Cindy said...

I *love* that hot tub! Remember, that's the place that I met my pruny skin soul mate--the high school boy who was also holding his hands out of the water!!

Cindy said...

BTW--I'm still hoping to find an affordable ticket to be able to come to women's conference with CL...

abstowe said...

so, what are those dates so we can start batting them around?

Cindy said...

May 1-2 are the dates for the women's conf next year....

AmShaZam said...

The beginning of May would be great for me- as long as Jeff is willing to celebrate our anniversary another day. And I'm sure he would be. You know, he's not the type to get upset about things.

abstowe said...

Amber, We are thinking about the 8th and 9th so we would not have to fight Women's conference vs. shopping!!!Do those dates still work for you?

Cindy said...

Wait, Andra--I thought we were thinking about the weekend before??

abstowe said...

Oh, I must have gotten it wrong. That was crackly phone day after all! Would the weekend before be better for everyone?