Friday, November 2, 2007

Who is that masked man?

Answer: Carter. He was Venom for Halloween this year. Elaina was Supergirl, and as you can see, she played the part very well. I was a witch, but with all the white face paint ended up looking more like a mime. Jeff arrived home late from work, so he threw on an old soccer goalie shirt and called it a costume. We made a great haul (minus the humbug dentist down the street who was handing out dental floss) and we enjoyed nice weather this Beggar's Night.

Happy Halloween to everyone!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Ok, Elaina is looking really old there. Seriously.

Dental floss? Get real--we want chocolate!!!

somestratt said...

Amber, I seriously thought Elaina was Savannah! And thanks for letting us know who the masked man was.. I was already having a hard time with the faces I thought I knew!!!

abstowe said...

I'm just jealous that you guys were out trick or treating in the daylight. Ours did not start until 7 pm and by then, it was almost dark. Who can see costumes in the dark???