Monday, November 12, 2007

Strange creature found in Park City


We saw some strange and amazing creatures in Park City this weekend. By far the strangest was the Savannawhatnonamous. We tried to capture it so we could get famous, but no luck. That extra leg helped it run away extra fast.
As for our blonde moment for the week:
We were driving down the highway in Park City when Bob and I spotted a dead deer beside the road. Leigh Ann, sitting close enough to have a good view, said "Aww, so sad, it's a dead Kangaroo!" Bob and I, once again, began to laugh. When I caught a good breath, I said "Leigh Ann, Kangaroos only live in" and before I could finish, she said "I know, Canada". Yikes! Perhaps I need to become a home school mom!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Ok, I am ROFL about that one! Here is our favorite road kill story. We were babysitting friends when we first moved to NC and all driving in the car. There was a small animal dead on the road, but it didn't look like the typical wild road kill--you know, a squirrel or possum. It looked a little more domesticated. So Russ and I were trying to figure out what we thought it was, when 5 year old Laurel asked from the back--did it have spots? We said that we didn't know, but maybe it did. And then she said "Well if it had spots, then maybe it was a cow!" Russ & I about died laughing, and Laurel (who is now a genius senior who's taken physics & chemistry classes at the University of Utah her entire high school career) is still embarrassed about it!

somestratt said...

Ok, this picture is a little sick! Andd Leigh Ann may need to have that blond head of hers checked out, Canadian Kangaroos getting hit by cars in Utah! Yikes!

abstowe said...

Sick, yes, but they had so much fun making each other laugh! I really wonder what the people in the next room thought....